Conference Presentation Submission
WAESOL 2023 Annual Conference
Theme: Sharing, Reflecting, and Expanding Our Practice
Saturday, October 21, 2023
Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
Submission Deadline: September 10, 2023
Click "Register" to begin.
READ Proposal Guidelines Carefully. Submissions exceeding the limits will not be considered.
- Session Title: 10 word limit. Use Title Case.
- Session Description: 300 word limit (2000 characters). Full description of session for reviewers. This will not appear in the conference program.
- Abstract for Program: 50 word limit (360 characters). This will appear in the program online.
- Speaker Biographies: 100 word limit per presenter. Will appear online.
9 Categories related to this year's theme:
- Exploring TESOL Career Paths: Shifting into materials writing, K-12 certification, instructional design, editing, etc.
- Issues of Equity in EL education
- Refugee and Migrant Issues
- Supporting Students with Special Needs
- Policy and Advocacy in a time of change
- Technology and Language Learning: instructional design, assessment, etc.
- Instructional Strategies
- Other relevant topics